Saturday, July 14, 2007

Marriage Records - Review

Marriage Records

In the past few years, I've dabbled a bit in private investigation. I spent long ours researching marriage records, looking for information my clients required. The problem was, I was spending so much time researching marriage records, I found I was cutting deeply into my profit margin.

Sure, there is a lot to be found in marriage records on the internet, but it is extremely time consuming. These public records are generally provided y government agencies whose bureaucracy generally makes a real chore to find the information you need.

Finally, I found Government-Records.com, a member site charging a small one time fee to give you access to all these government records under one roof. Within minutes, I was searching court records, death certificates, court records and more while sitting in the comfort of my own home. Not only that, I was cutting down on the time I spent researching by about 10 fold!

I'm also into genealogy, tracking down the history of my family members. Before signing up with Government-Records.com, I had no idea how helpful this site would be in helping me track down past family history. It opened doors I previously thought impossible.

I've tried a couple of record search sites in the past, but was rather disappointed in their quality and expense. Some of them charge you a monthly fee, leading you to believe it's a low one time payment until it's too late and you notice the charges coming out of your credit card every month. (watch carefully for that ploy!!)

Government-Records.com charges one reasonable charge for access to their servers. I recommend them highly over some of the other less trustworthy sites.

You can read more by clicking here!

Marriage Records

No comments: